Naked 2 | Review, Thoughts & Swatches!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hey Dolls!
Recently I was able to finally pick up one of the Urban Decay Palettes, and I decided to get the Naked 2 Palette to try and play around with before I decide if I want to purchase the other two. This is going to be my review, thoughts and swatches on my Naked 2 Palette along with a few combinations of eyeshadows from the palette that are my absolute favorite. I know there are tons reviews and swatches of this product, but I wanted to post this anyway cause this is actually the FIRST highend make-up palette I have ever owned so I wanted to share that with you all!


Here are some swatches of the Naked 2 Palette:
Top Row (left to right):
Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease & Snakebite

Bottom Row (left to right):
Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted & Blackout

This palette really has been everything I wanted and so much more, I love doing grey smokey eyes and this gives me the variety of colors to still be able to do those looks but also allows my to expand into using more neutral colors on and everyday basis. I also enough this palette because its makes it really easy to combine a pop of color into your look, such as doing a smokey eye using the colors from the palette and incorporating some of the single shadows in my collection.

The formula of these shadows are the thing I was most impressed by, after getting through the top layer of the shadows I find them to be super smooth buttery and you barely have to pick up anything on your brushes because they are that pigmented. I sometimes find I get way to much on my eyes and I`m there blending forever to make the overall appeal of the look, look alright.  I love everything and anything about this palette, however I do wish there were a few more matte shades that I could use, I believe there are only three in this palette (Foxy, Tease and Blackout) and this shades are amazing I just wish there were one of two more, so that the overall looks I create don`t come out so shimmery.

I hope you enjoyed my review and thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, stay tuned for a post coming soon featuring some of my favorite looks like I like to make with this palette.

Check out my social media links to see more images and thoughts on this palette!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!