Review & Swatches: Maybelline Baby Lips!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Hey Dolls!
Its a dreary and ugly rainy spring day here and to brighten the mood and give me a little bit of inspiration and brighten my entire day, I thought I should share my thoughts and swatches on my Maybelline Baby Lips Collection with you all day!
I've been very much in love with the Maybelline Baby Collection's since they first started releasing them and ever since I have been collecting some of my favorite shades, I thought I would share my thoughts and swatches of the Baby Lips that I own so you could get a better idea of what each shade is like and my overall thoughts on the product. These are something that I have never really seen at the drugstore, they are a lip balm but have amazing color pay off. If you are a girl who doesn't like to wear opaque lipstick or just wants something cool, light and fresh to wear, these are perfect for you.

 Shades (from left to right):
Quenched, Yummy Plummy,, Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, Cherry Bomb, Coral Crush, Strike A Rose, Berry Bomb.
These are not your average typical lip balm, as some may say they are, I find these to be super hydrating while at the same time giving the lipstick junkie a color pay off that lasts for hours. When first purchase many of these shades I was not super intreged by the colors that I reviewed in the packaging and on the inside of the tube, however I gave it a go and found that I really did fall in love with these and they are something I wear every single day (if I'm not wearing lipstick) or on in-between days where I am giving my lips a break from the harsh drying effects of some lippies.
Shades (left to right):
Quenched, Yummy Plummy,, Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, Cherry Bomb, Coral Crush, Strike A Rose, Berry Bomb.

As you can tell these are a very sheer wash on color and do appear very shiney just on the skin, however they do go on the lips which much more intensity then my swatches are doing them justice. I also find depending on your lip color that many of these colors can look different. I am however still quite in love with these are the formula that Maybelline has made, I also love the overall color range of the products and the fact that not only does Maybelline have just one line of these products but they are always coming out with new Limited Edition colors and shade ranges.


ps: stay tuned for some super fun and exciting posts coming up including: reviews, make-up look and tutorials and tons more! I have so much content to share with you guys :)



1 comment :

  1. I love how creative your blog layout is! I would never be able to lay mine out this way it seems confusing! I also really love this blog post I have the orange package one and I wear it everyday! Your blog posts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!