Black Friday 2014 Haul!

Monday, December 1, 2014

 I'm super excited to bring you all this post as it was really my very first Black Friday trip where I actually made it my mission to go to a city close to me shopping and where I really focused on some good deals. I wasn't able to find many drugstore deals, however I did pick up some things I've been wanting to try and I will list those below. But I was able to find some amazing deals at Sephora, which honestly I wasn't going to go into, because I'm not a huge fan of the store and it was super crazy busy and the checkout line was super long. Sephora had some great ittle deluxe travel size sets on for $12, but most of them were skincare and I wasn't a huge fan, there were some other sets but the one I decided to pick up was the Tarte Sweet Dreams Set. I was then walking around the store aimlessly looking at the things I wish I could by when I stumbled into the Kat Von D display and saw a large round red sticker saying the Studded Eyeshadow Palette was on for $33, yes I said thirty-three dollars!!

Here is everything I got:
Kat Von D Studded Eyeshadow Palette | $33
Tarte Sweet Dreams Set | $12
Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Palette in Birthday Suit | $7
Wet N Wild Balm Stain in Lady and The Vamp | $4
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Warm Tan | $2
ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara | $2
* I also picked up two sweaters for half price from Bluenotes*


Make sure to check back soon because I will be posting reviews on almost everything that I picked up. If there is anything you would like to see more pictures or swatches and things on, I will make sure to post those to. Be sure to also follow me on my social media, where I will be posting looks using all of these products!
 
What did you pick up during Black Friday 2014
Will you be purchasing anything during Cyber Monday?

post signature


no affiliation

affiliation

4 comments :

  1. I've nominated you for the lovely blog award, details on my blog if you are interested :) x

    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, so jealous of that Kat Von D palette!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! I have a full review coming on the palette super soon. And to be honest its not as great as I thought it would be. I'll talk about it more in-depth in the review though!

      Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 // ­­Bloglovin'

      Delete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!