1 Year Blog Birthday!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hey Beauties! What a huge day this is for me! I wish you could all feel my joy, happiness and over the top excitement! I wish I could bring my blog to life, give it a big hug and buy it a birthday cake (I'm crazy I know)! My blogging journey has been one of the best experience of my life and I am so thrilled to have been doing it for ONE WHOLE YEAR! My life before blogging was a struggle and while I've never shared my story, nor do I plan to at this point, blogging was really a turn for me. I took all my thoughts and feeling and poured them into blog posts and editing and spending late nights just looking for inspiration and anything else I needed to get me through life and through everything I was going through! God know's this blog has seen good and bad day's as well! And everyone know's that I'm 110% dedicated to this blog, but we all fall short sometimes and I'm not afraid to admit that.

I owe every ounce of success and opportunity to the beautiful people out there who follow my blog, who love me and support me and even those few people that dislike my work. You all push me each and everyday to continue to do what I love and continue to work harder and harder. I will even now be attending Makeup Artistry School in September thanks to the passion and creativity I have found from makeup. Everyday I wake up and I'm blessed with an amazing family, boyfriend, and finally my friends! Each and everyone of you has become my friend in some way and every girl or guy I talk to and encourage and who's videos I watch or who's post's I read I consider you all loyal friends! The beauty community has been so welcoming and opening to my blog and my brand and each day I'm so thankful for you all! I could say it a thousand times and it still would not be enough because at the end of the day, I'm here because you guys are here reading my posts and following me on social media and just being there and enjoying what I do! Thank you all so much for everything you have done for me and all the opportunities you have given me! I can't wait to continue my blogging journey into my second year and produce even more and BETTER content that what I have before!

I wish I could come on here and throw a big giveaway, but sadly my funds just aren't great to be doing that! However, you all should know a giveaway is in the works and I'm already writing things down and planning for it and hopefully during this year of blogging I'll really be able to give back to some very lucky followers! For now, I really hope you enjoy reading my content and interacting with me! Also don't by shy and come say hi, wither in be here in the comments section or through any of my social media outlets because I love hearing from you all and I love encouraging other bloggers and beauty community members!
Thank you all again for everything!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LITTLE BEAUTY BUG!

post signature

no affiliation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!