Sephora Wishlist

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

We've all walked into Sephora and been extremely overwhelmed. 

From makeup products to fragrance, Sephora has a little bit of something for everyone. We've all walked in, been greeted by the lovely sales lady and handed a basket to fill with all of our product needs. Next thing you know this basket is full and you're spending hundreds on things you never planned to spend it on.

When I visit Sephora I always go prepared with a few product in mind that I want and one major item that I would like to pick up. In the weeks before a trip to Sephora I always hunt on the website, read reviews on products from other bloggers and narrow my shopping list down to 3 - 5 items. After that, I really decide what item would be unique in my collection and could be used in multiple ways including in my personal collection and in my makeup artistry kit. I also try and pick a selection of products that I know are going to suit me (or my clients) and are something that really benefit me in some way.

This means that when I walk into Sephora, I head right for the brand and right for the product(s) I'm looking to purchase. Of course, I spend some time browsing and swatching other products so that I can add those to my list for the next time. One thing you should know about me is that I never purchase a product without being able to see and swatch it in person! I have purchased makeup online and I've had some really bad fails. When it comes to more expensive makeup products, I'm like an investigator to make sure I'm getting the best product possible for my money.


But like any other beauty blogger, makeup artist or makeup enthusiast my Sephora wishlist seems to be never-ending. I keep both a paper list and I'm always on the Sephora website adding things to my wishlist. I reflect on this every so often and add more items, delete items and changes things based on what I'm really lusting after.

So today I thought I would share with you a little sneak peek inside my Sephora wishlist. Of course, this ISN'T the entire list of products but this is a condensed list with top items or items that have been on this list since my makeup journey began.

Here are the products I'm dying to buy from Sephora;

FACE PRODUCT:
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation
  • Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
  • Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
  • Clinique Cheek Pop (all shades)

EYE PRODUCTS:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner
  • Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
  • Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette
  • Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck
  • Stila Single Eyeshadow in Kitten
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara

LIP PRODUCTS:
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Lipsticks in Requiem
  • NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita, Belle De Jour, and Never Say Never
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Baci, Patina, and Aria

So there you have it. My super short and condensed list. These are the things that if I had the money RIGHT now that I would want to spend it on. Of course, I think I have every single eyeshadow palette imaginable on my actual list but these are one's that I want to purchase over others. Same goes for lipsticks. A girl can only dream!

What products are on your Sephora Wishlist?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!