Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Hey Dolls!
I am super excited to announce the relaunch of my blog! Welcome to Little Beauty Bug, my own personal space to share reviews and thoughts on everything fashion and beauty related! I am super excited that I have revamped this blog and am now starting out fresh! I am very committed to bringing you the best post's that I possibly can! I hope to be helpful in some way and inspire young girls and guys to pursue there passion of make-up artistry and fashion! I am currently a college business student and aspiring fashion marketer and make-up artist! These are my dreams and goals and I am hoping that my committing to this blog that it will not only inspire you, but also inspire me to continue on my dreams!

If there is anything you would like to see on this blog, or something that you think I could improve on, do not hesitate to ask me! I love to make post's based on what you guys are wanting to see!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!