NYX Blush in Taupe!

Saturday, March 29, 2014


Hey Dolls!
Today I am going to be doing a review on my favorite bronzing product of the moment, the NYX Blush in Taupe. I'm very pair (mostly Ivory in every foundation/concealer I buy) and so its hard for me to find a bronzer that works great on my light skin but doesn't make me look dead, muddy, or dirty. I decided to order this little gem from cherryculture.com (for only $5) and was surprisingly amazed at how well this worked for a great light shadow/contour.

Goods:
- great color
- lots of products
- cute packaging
- easily blendable
- smooth, silky, cream like
- buildable


Bads:
- not very pigmented
- flakes upon first use

Overall, this has become one of the staples in my everyday make-up routine, I love using it to bronze up my entire face or just do a simply contour. Its the perfect shade for fair skin and I would recommend it to those with fairy skin. However the only down side to this product has been that once you get through the top layer it does get hard and dry and the pigmentation wears off, you then have to build the product to create your desired look. But for only $5 I can work with it! :)

I hope you found this review helpful :)



1 comment :

  1. I've heard so many great things about this being an awesome contour. Right now I'm using MAC MSFN in medium dark, but its a little warm toned.

    ReplyDelete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!