March Favorites!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Hey Dolls!
Recently I have been loving a ton of beauty products and I've also been testing out some new stuff, there are some new things I have discovered I love and want to share them all with you!


1) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute
*this is the perfect muted purple color, super creamy, super pigmented and the perfect color for the winter to spring transition stage*

2) Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush
*when ever I'm not sure what to wear on my lips, I always grab this it is the perfect my lips but better color and doesn't contain much maintenance to keep it up throughout the day*

3) Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
*this brush is perfect for blending our concealer, it fits perfectly under my eyes and around the areas where I have dark spots and imperfections*

4) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
* recently I've been trying some non-comedogenic face products and discovered that this product was just that, it provides great coverage and has great benefits for my skin*

5)  Jordana Fabuliner in Black
*I have never used a better felt tip eyeliner and I'm going to be super sad when this one runs out, its extremely black, slides on my upper lashes like a dream and stays in place all day*

6) Revlon Colorstay Foundation
*I'm going to have a full review coming on this product soon, it is also non-comedogenic and works perfectly with my normal to dry skin*

7) L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Sahara Treasure
*these are amazing shadows but I have been reaching for this one all month long and love playing around with the different looks that I can create with it*

8) NYX Powder Blush in Taupe
*for my pale skin this works perfect as my contour color, I don't like to use dark dark browns to contour I like to use small hints of brown and shadow and this color works perfectly*

9) NYX Single Shadow in Black
*this was a recent purchase for me but something that I still reached for a lot near the end of march, its the perfect matte black eyeshadow that I love using in my outer v or crease to deepen up an eye look*

I hope you all enjoyed my monthly favorites! Let me know when some of yours are, or if you enjoy some of the same products I do!


2 comments :

  1. Such a nice selection of products. I'm also loving the Nyx Blush in Taupe for contouring as it's perfect for my pale skin.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the post :)
      Stay tuned for more!

      Delete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!