Huge ELF Haul!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hey Dolls!
Today is finally the day I received my MASSIVE ELF Haul in the main! I purchased these things on April 1st (shipped on the 3rd) and they were dropped off at my door today. Shipping is usually super fast from me from ELF, however I do love in Canada, so shipping is awesome to me! I only also pay 6.95 (us shipping) and 8.00 (Canadian) for a total around $14.00! I purchased these items during the April Fools 4|% off, which was actually 50% off sale! So I got a whole bunch of stuff and I'm here to share it with you.

Lets Begin:
Here are the 'Tools' I ordered (left to right):

Elf Mascara & Shadow Shield
Elf Powder Brush
Elf Small Stipple Brush
Elf Angled Contour Brush
Elf Angled Eyeliner Brush
Elf Makeup Remover Pen
Elf Lip Lock Pencil
Elf Mist & Set Spray

* all of the items above were $1.50 on sale *

Here are all the 'Eye items I ordered (left to right):

Elf Exact Lash Mascara (Black)
Elf Volume Plumping Mascara (Black)
Elf Mascara Primer
Elf Treat & Tame (Light)
Elf Smudge Pots in Ocean Bound & Hit The Town
Elf Single Eyeshadow in Oatmeal
Elf Brow Kit in Light

* all of these items were also $1.50 on sale *

Here are some of the 'Face' items I ordered (left to right):

Elf Essential Bronzer in Glow ($0.50)
Elf Warm Bronzer
Elf Contouring Cream Blush and Bronzer
Elf Baked Highlighter in Pink Diamonds (this came broken)
Elf Studio Blush in Fuschia Fusion

* all items above without prices were $1.50 on sale )

Here are the last of the 'Face' products I ordered (left to right):

Elf HD Lighting Concealer
Elf High Definition Powder
Elf Shimmer Sheets

* all of these products were $1.50 on sale *

Those are all the products I purchased from eyeslipsface.com! I hope you guys enjoyed this haul post, I will be doing some reviews on some of these products in the future, if there is anything you would like to see please leave me a comment below and let me know! :)



 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!