Springtime Lipsticks!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Hey Dolls!
Since Spring is upon us and since this means I can get out all my amazing colored lippies again, I wanted to share with you some of my absolute favorite Springtime Lippies! I've tried to pick a wide range of colors (kind of) and from many different brand ranging for the lowest being ELF and Wet N Wild to the highest being Mac! I hope that you will take inspiration from this post and enjoy! :)

Recently I've been really into coral and pink shades, but I've been expanding what I wear into plums and red's and have really been finding and loving many of the colors that I wear on a day to day basis, however there are a few special lippies that are my favorites!

 Shades (left to right): Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, Mac Creamshean in Creme Cup, Revlon Super Lustrous in Primrose, Revlon Lip Butters in Sorbet & Wild Watermelon, Milani Color Statement in Fruit Punch, Wet N Wild in Mauve Outta Here and ELF $1 Lipstick (Essential Line) in Flirtatious.

I've been recently really loving to shop my own collection and these are just a few of the items I came across when doing so, I've also been trying to wear a different lip shade every single day and so far these are the ones I know I will be enjoying this spring!

* shades are in the same order as above *

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch: Bright sheer was of pink, does not come off this bright on the lips due to the pigmentation in your lips.

Mac Creamsheen Lipstick in Creme Cup: this is the perfect your lips but better color with slight hints of coral and pink, compliments many skin tones.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose: a very blue toned pink, great as an everyday natural/nude shade for those girls who aren't so daring.

Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet: for those girls who don't want to wear a lipstick these super buttery and sheer Lip Butters are perfect, they give you a hint of color with moisture without the hassle of a lipstick.

Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon: if you are into pinks this is perfect red option for those who are a little less bold and don't want to wear an opaque red lipstick.

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Fruit Punch: this is the perfect coral pink shade and is a very springtime oriented color, this also makes your skin look so tan but is a super opaque lipstick

Wet N Wild Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here: this is not super bright lipstick for me but however I've been playing around with purple shades and I thought this purple/mauve shade was perfect for my current lip style.

Elf $1 (Essential) Lipstick in Flirtatious: i love this shade mainly because it is a very opaque shade but feels very much like a sheer finish lipstick, I also really love the bright coral color and love this on many skin tones







2 comments :

  1. Creme Cup looks really pretty. I've yet to purchase a MAC lipstick but that's definitely one of my favourite shades. There's so many to choose from though!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my favorites that's for sure! It is also my first ever Mac purchase, I think I'm going to be picking up Hue or Up The Amp when i get a chance next time. I really want to focus on buying higher end make-up not only because its amazing but because its overall better for your skin and will last you longer than cheaper alternatives.

      Delete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!