Whats On My Face - April 5th

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hey Dolls!
I wanted to do a quick What's On My Face post for you guys today cause I did something a little different. I'm just going to work this evening for about 4 hours and wanted to play around with my make-up so for the main focus of my look today I wanted to use my new Hard Candy Contouring Face Trio in 3 Strikes (this is a blush, bronzer and highligh trio), this was used as the main focus on my face today. I then went and did a simply grey smokey eye and am planning to put on ELF'S $1 Lipstick in Classy, which is a nice deep mauve, but its very close to my lip color (the lip color is not in the picture below sorry:


Face Products:
Smashbox Photo Ready Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Hard Candy Contouring Trio in 3 Strikes

Eye Products:
Milani Easybrows Pencil in Taupe
Maybelline Great Lash Brow Gel
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
NYX Shadow in White (Inner Corner)
NYX Shadow in Black (deepen the crease)
Joe Fresh Single in Smoke (crease)
Maybelline Single in Linen (all over the lid)
Covergirl Bombshell Mascara

Lip Products (not in picture):
ELF $1 Lipstick in Classy

This is not a very look and is very natural because I'm just going to work, I will be doing some more dramatic looks in the future and also doing some more tutorials as I experiment and play around some more :)

I hope you guys enjoy this look!



 
 

1 comment :

  1. Love this, really natural and refreshing! You look lovely!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!