Upcoming Posts & Updates!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hey Dolls! I know its been a long time since I wrote or published a post, or at least it seems like forever to me. I've been super busy with my new job and also trying to get my schooling and class schedule straightened away considering that I have just started my second year of College! Recently I was able to dedicate an ENTIRE day to shooting and editing some new images for brand new blog posts that I'm going to be able to share with you all. Right now I'm working up drafting as many as I possible can so that I'm able to just post them when I'm in school with internet access! I'm very excited to be working on some new series on my blogs as well as many more beauty and some personal posts!

I have a whole list of new things I'm wanting to post and work on and I couldn't be happier. Some of the new things that you may see coming to me blog very soon are a Best & Worst series, in which I will talk about specific brands and products and tell you what are my bests and what are my worsts. Your also going to be seeing more swatches and collection type of posts, where I will be picking products from my collection in which I own a lot of and doing swatches along with reviews of each color, instead of just the entire collection. I'm also going to be trying to do some more lip swatches for you, since lipstick is one of my favorite things to purchase I'm wanted to show more of it on my blog. I also think it would be a great way to get me to use more lipsticks if I did it as a 30 day challenge type of idea. You'll also, hopefully, be seeing some outfit of the day's and lookbooks depending on weather and if I can find someone to help shot with me for those blog posts. I have also not made a video in forever and simply because I just don't feel like YouTube is my thing, however there are a few videos I have in mind that I've been wanting to try shooting and seeing if I can get things right!

I do also want to mention that at the end of every blog post I'm always asking you guys questions, be sure if your reading my posts to answer that question as I'd not only love to hear your feedback but it also helps me in deciding what my next blog posts will be. If you guys aren't liking something I want to hear about it and if you are loving something I want to know about that to so I'm able to post more of the things you guys love!

I can't wait to begin this new chapter of blogging in my life and I really hope that you guys will all stick with me through my down time right now as I am getting ready to launch a whole bunch of new things!

What would you like to see on my blog??

post signature

5 comments :

  1. Sounds like some exciting things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new chapter hun. Wishing you the best!
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great thanks for stopping by my blog - you have a great one here looking forward to the upcoming posts - keep in touch . K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing more posts soon! :) keep it up xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!