Where did the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick Review Go?

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hey Beauties! I'm super sorry for some confusion regarding my last review post all about the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks! I was working on my blog late this evening and must have accidentally DELETED the post! I'm so super sorry to anyone coming to my blog looking for the post!
 
I will be re-writing and launching the post sometime tonight or tomorrow! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused! Trust me I'm so unhappy about it all!

post signature




No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!