No Liner & Lots of Lashes Makeup Look!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Hey Beauties! Lately I have been doing a lot more experimenting with my makeup then I have perviously done in the past - from super natural no makeup looks to dramatic smokey eyes and now even a no liner look! I recently created this look and really honestly got to lazy to add eyeliner, I've been wanting to be brave enough to not wear eyeliner for a while because behind my glasses I find liner makes my eyes stand out. So when I did this look I decided it was the perfect look to do no eyeliner with! I also decided that because I had no eyeliner on I needed to make the makeup dramatic somewhere else so I went for a dark vampy purple like to balance out my overall look. All in all I was very happy with the way the look turned out and I'm hoping to do something like this again very soon and show off even more of my eye looks without hiding them with eye liner. I'll list all the products that I've used down below and make sure to leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this look: do you want to see a tutorial? have your created a similar look? I'd love to hear your feedback and see all your makeup look posts!


Here is a list of all the products I used to create this fun and very simple no liner look:

Face
~ Hard Candy Color Correcting Primer
~ Maybelline Master Conceal in Fair
~ Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation
~ NYC Smooth Skin Loose Setting Powder
~ NYX Powder Blush in Taupe (contouring)
~ ELF Essential Blush in Innocence
~ Elf Baked Blush in Pinktastic (highlighter)
~ LO'real Pro Makeup Spray & Set

Eyes
~ Milani Eyeshadow Primer
~ Maybelline Color Tattoo in Beige-ing Beauty (LE)
~ Joe Fresh Single Eyeshadow in Smoke (transition)
~ Sally Girl Clickable Shadows in Taupe (lid), Snow (center of lid) & Wine (crease)
~ Joe Fresh Single Shadow in Raisin (deepen crease & outer v)
~ Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black

Lips
~ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute

I really enjoyed the way this look came out and I really enjoyed being able to try something different with my makeup. I haven't had a chance to try this no liner type of look again yet, but I'm thinking of doing a cut crease type of look without liner and if I do I'll be sure to share it with you all on my blog and of course my instagram page. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look so be sure to leave me a comment here or on any of my social media outlets letting me know what you thought of this look, if there is anything I can improve on or if you would like to see this look create with some other products! Thanks for reading :)

post signature


affiliation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!