Sit Down Sunday || Sephora BI Sale Wishlist!

Sunday, April 12, 2015


Hey Beauties! With the Sephora VIB Rouge, VIB and Beauty Insider Sale right around the corner this month I thought I would shade a little bit of a Sephora Wishlist with you all in Sit Down Sunday fashion! I really tried to focus this list and post on things I really really want from Sephora rather than just things I would like to have to test out and try. Most of these products are brand new from Sephora and some are only available for VIB Rouge members but that doesn't stop me from wanting them. I'm also thinking of getting ONE, yes just one, of these products from the sale as a little mini-gift to myself for my hard work in school and for graduation. Which one should I get? Or which one do you think I'll be getting? Before I ramble anymore, and we know I could, lets just jump right into what products I'm drying to get my hands on!

1) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush(es)! - These have been on my list ever since I picked up a wee little sample during the Black Friday Sale. From what I can tell there pigmented, smooth, soft and last all day long. That's my kinda blush! Recently Young Wild & Polished shared the Tartelette Amazonian Clay Blush in Celebrated during her Blush Declutter Video and I'm in serious love!

2) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone! - I've heard so many people rave about this product on blogs and YouTuber Channels and through the beauty community. But that's not why I want it. To be honest I have never and don't own a true highlighting powder. The one's I do own just don't so anything for me. So I'm ready to splurge and buy something that will work for my skin and give me the highlighted effect that I'm looking for!

3) Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipsticks! - Specifically I've had my eye on Fig and Peony just because there the more wearable shades from the collection for me. This is another product that I own very few of, Liquid Lipsticks. I've also really wanted these for research purposes to compare them to the LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints since I've seen mixed thoughts on if the two products are actual dupes. Plus the packaging is adorable and everyone seems to be obsessed with these!

4) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara! - First off, 2 Too Faced Products in a row and more to come for this wishlist post. I have really wanted to try high-end mascara ever since getting a sample of the Tarte Lights Camera, Lashes Mascara but I wanted to try something different then that. I have heard good things about this mascara and I really want to know if it lives up to the claims. I honestly just added this product in last minute because I saw it on Sephora and thought why not!

5) Rosebud Salve in a Tube! - I already own the tin version of this lip balm and I love it so much. The little tin is adorable and I love the scent, color, feeling and formula on the lips. It really does wonders at helping heal my lips when there dry. I now just want a more user friendly version to carry along with me to school and work and when I'm out and about.

6) Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette and Eye Palette! - I decided to combine these into one because they are a super similar product. I've been dying for Kat Von D Products for so long I already own the Monarch Palette, InnerStellar Palette & Star Studded Eyeshadow Palette and there all amazing. I've heard so many rave reviews on the contour palette that I just need it in my life. I'm also really trying to practice with bronzer and contour and I think this palette would be perfect. For the eye palette, I just want the matte shades. I have found it really hard to find a purely matte eyeshadow palette in the past and I think these shades are so beautiful! Tarababyz has featured both these products in some recent videos (HERE & HERE) and she really does a great job at providing an in depth review and she is the reason why I'm lusting for these babies!

7) Too Faced The Little Black Book of Bronzers! - When something is this cute how do I say no? I've been debating on trying the Too Faced Bronzers or Benefit's Bronzer and after seeing this release only a few short days ago - this hopefully will be mine someday! I'd really love to get this to try a larger range of bronzer and because as an upcoming soon to be Makeup Artistry Student I would love to also use this in my kit to experiment with! And for $60 that's not a really bad price. Ultimately I'm just worried about how small the pan of product are compared to the picture.

8) Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette! - I currently own the lovely UD Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette and have been debating since I purchased that palette if I wanted to get the Naked Basic's Palette, but every time I swatched it I just wasn't impressed - the colors just seemed to light for my skin tone. And then Naked 2 Basic's came on the scene and I knew immediately that this was the kind of palette for me! I love the range of taupe neutral shades and I think mixed with the Naked 2 Palette they would be beautiful!

9) Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette! - I know I don't need another neutral palette but this one is absolutely beautiful. I keep telling myself the next time I get to Sephora this palette will be mine and then I just forget or get something else or I don't even know. I'm hoping to purchase this sometime soon though. I'm not thinking about purchasing it during the sale however but I think this is something I will eventually get my hands on. 

10) Tarte Empower Flower Amazonian Clay Collectors Palette! - This I just found today (April 8th) via Temptalia and I immediately added it to my love list and put it into my Sephora cart! This better not go out of stock because I have tried very little Tarte products and I think this would be a super fun way to add some more of there blushes to my collection as well as finally try there eyeshadows and a bronzer. I also think the packaging is gosh darn beautiful! There is something about the pink that just grabs my attention and draws me in. Again the only thing I'm worried about is the size of the overall palette so I'm hoping I see some reviews within the next week or so to fully confirm that this is the product I wanna get! 

I know how crazy is my 'little' wishlist! I've really been getting super in to highend makeup because I'm realizing a bit that the drugstore stuff just isn't as good. That's not to say I don't love drugstore cause I'll forever be that girl, but as I'm growing and evolving I'm finding new things to love and new ways to love them. My makeup journey only starts here and I hope one day I am fortunate enough to have all these products and be able to give all these products to you guys as well! I can't wait to actually hopefully physically shop in stores during a Sephora Sale, because I love being able to touch and feel the products before I buy them. Thank you all for reading this little bitty long post, its kind of my thing now to write longer posts but I hope you all love them - let me know in the comments below :)
post signature
no affiliation

2 comments :

  1. The too faced chocolate bar palette is one of my favourites! All the shadows are so soft and pigmented.

    Beth | bonjourbeth.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm debating on that and the new Tarte Palette with the shadows and blushes!
      I really just have no idea which one to get! I've heard amazing things about the too faced one though and it has more colors and things I would wear everyday!

      Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

      Delete

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!