Graduation Makeup Look!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hey Beauties! This week has been one of the busiest and most fulfilling weeks that I've had in a long time. Again, if you follow me via Twitter you probably know that this week I graduated from my Marketing Program and I couldn't be work excited. Since finishing school in April I have acquired many Marketing jobs before even going through graduation but now that I'm officially finished its time for real life to begin and me to get things in order. This also now mean's I'm planning for the next chapter in my life by attending Makeup Artistry School in September, which I'm more than excited about. Since this has been such a crazy and emotional week for me, I didn't want to do a full in-depth review or anything of that nature. So today I'm sharing with you the makeup look that I did this week both for my awards ceremony and graduation.


For my makeup look this week I again really struggled with my dry skin and my flaky patches so I tried to make sure that I used some more moisturizing products and some new products as well. I went for a dramatic dark brown smokey eye with simple liner and long lashes. I then used a semi-matte foundation and went for lots of contouring and minimal blush, because of my Accutane I'm already rosy enough without blush. I also decided for the images for this post to throw on LO'Real's Fairest Nude Lipstick, however, I didn't wear any lipstick and opted for just a plain lip balm for moisture. I love the way this makeup look turned out and I'm really excited that some of the new products I purchased have been working out for me. I can't wait to continue to play with the new products and makeup in general for some more super fun looks. I hope you all enjoyed seeing this really simple but pretty look and thank-you all for you continuous support here on Little Beauty Bug as I'm growing and expanding and have some fun new things coming up! I'll list all the products I used on this look below just incase you want to recreate it ;)

Products Used:
+Hard Candy Color Correcting Sheer Envy Primer
+Rimmel Long Lasting Finish Foundation
+Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Concealer
+NYC Loose Setting Powder
+Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Light/Medium
+NYX Powder Blush in Taupe
+Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll
+Milani Eyeshadow Primer
+NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
+LO'Real La Palette Nude 1
+Hard Candy Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
+Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
+Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara


post signature no affiliation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!