Moodboard Monday #1

Monday, July 13, 2015


It feels like it has been the longest 5 days of my entire life. I recently started a new job and I couldn't be happier with the adventures and turns my life has taken. I'm so grateful to be starting into not just a job but a career. So since things have been hectic and my blog has been sort of neglected, I thought it would be a good time to share a Moodboard with you all. Moodboards to me are images or collections of designs or font's that inspire me whether it be for something related to my blog or how I'm feeling or something I see in my everyday life. These Moodboards are a great way for me to better connect with my readers and viewers and also for you ladies and gents to take inspiration from. You could even use these to create your own designs like headers and full blog templates or branding.

 Since, like I said, things have been hectic I thought it would be nice to put together something that was bold, for my life change as well as classic and pretty because it's all about beauty here on my blog. I actually started this board with the beautiful black and white circular pattern and added the pretty and clean desk image you see at the top. I then focused on color and more bold patterns to combine everything together. I also decided to add a delicate touch with some pretty pink flowers. So all together this is a bold, pretty, clean and fresh Moodboard. I know a real mixture of my moods. Hopefully, I will be doing some more of these Moodboards throughout my time blogging if they are something you ladies and gents would be interested in seeing, so be sure to let me know down below!

What did you think of this Moodboard?
Would you like to see more of these in the future?

post signature no affiliation
* images in the above collage have been gathered from Pinterest & Google *

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!