Have You Heard The Latest? Blog, New Website & Relaunch!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

So you're stumbling over to my blog for two reasons:
1) You've heard about my amazing content and are here to read some posts.
2) You've heard about my rebrand and you know things launched today and the site looks a little bit different than it did before.

It doesn't matter the reason you are here, all that matters is you are and I want to welcome each and everyone one of you reading this post or visiting my blog today. In the coming weeks there will be brand new beauty content and tips and tricks posts uploaded to the blog TWICE a week (or more). But today I'm taking the day to explain to you a little bit about why Little Beauty Bug is no longer Little Beauty Bug. I'm going to try to keep this post short and sweet but keep you all informed at the same time.

Embrace & Ignite's Moodboard for the rebranding process :)

Name Change:
The biggest change that you're going to notice here on my blog is that this blog is no longer titled, Little Beauty Bug. And now is called Embrace & Ignite. There are many reasons for this change, but the main one was that the name no longer fit the branding and image that I was trying to put across with my blog and new upcoming website. Little Beauty Bug had an incredible run and it has made me many blogging friends and people I can really trust. However, Little Beauty Bug always felt very young and very fresh to me and not something that transitioned well into my adult life. Changing the name was an extremely hard decision and I spent hours upon hours brainstorming. I'm happy to say that Embrace & Ignite is exactly what I want it to be. It's all about embracing your beauty, yourself, your passion and the love you have. And then it's all about choosing things that ignite that love, passion or creativity. To learn more about the full branding and name change meaning, you can visit my 'About' page.


Design Change:
Not only has the named changed here at the new Embrace & Ignite, but so has the overall design appearance and tone of the blog, website and all of my social media accounts. Branding myself and my online presence has been a long process but has been something I have wanted to do for a long while. As you might notice, Embrace & Ignite has an elegant and professional appearance with my readers taken into account. I spent hours discussing with readers what they wanted to see in a good blog design and brand. Many of their thoughts and opinions have been taken into consideration to make sure that Embrace & Ignite is a place that they want to visit and even more so, they want to interact with.

To change my design I spent hours editing the preselected Blogger Simple Template (shocking right? It looks nothing like that template). I then made sure to make graphics, logo's and other designs to make sure that all of my social media outlets reflected the branding I was trying to do on my blog. Design was a huge part of changing my presence but it wasn't the only aspect of branding that I focused on. Everything from my pages to my blog sidebar to even the way this post is typed and presented has changed - for the better!

New Website:


Along with the launch of Embrace & Ignite, there comes another very exciting update. As many of you might already know, I do small amounts of Graphic Design work on the side of being a part-time student and a part-time blogger. I've gotten such great feedback and I've already gotten some amazing clients, who I'm so honoured to have worked with, that I wanted to turn my little side hobby into a full working business. I don't claim to be a professional in my field, however, I do have a Business Administration Degree in Marketing and feel like this allows me to have a great understanding of how important your visual impact is on the internet. While my website is very new and growing there will be plenty of content for you all to enjoy. Including freebies graphics, worksheets, eBooks and much more!

For more information about my website and to learn the services that I'm currently offering, visit the link below!

FIND MY WEBSITE HERE!

Upcoming Content:
Last but certainly not least I want to spend a quick minute talking about the upcoming content here on Embrace & Ignite. The topic's of content will NOT be changing on my blog. However, they will be getting an update to include items like worksheets, printable pages and more. I will still happily be producing lots of beauty content as well as content to help out all of the bloggers reading my posts! I have many exciting ideas for upcoming work including:

+ Blog Planning Printables
+ Content Related to Rebranding
+ Beauty Reviews
+ Freebie Graphics
+ And MORE!

However, it's important that if you want access to ALL of my freebies and ALL of my exclusive content that you sign up to my mailing list. I know your Inbox space is important to you and I know how important it is to fill it with content you're interested in reading. By joining my e-mail list, I won't be harassing you with weekly e-mails or newsletters about nothing. Every e-mail you receive will include exclusive discounts to my design work, freebies from my latest posts and even more upcoming content that I haven't yet released yet. If you're interested in everything I have to offer, use the sign-up area on the right-hand sidebar ->

***

I hope you all are as excited about the relaunch and rebrand as I am. There has been so much time put into this change and so many sleepless nights that I am happy to finally produce the end result. Please stay tuned in the coming weeks as new content begins to roll out and things begin to really happen. Please let me know in the comments below:

What do you think of the new Embrace & Ignite?
Have you ever gone through a rebrand before?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!