What Product I'm Lusting After for 2016!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A New Year means a new list of beauty products to try out here at Embrace & Ignite!
Over the past several months I have taken the time to write myself a list of products that I'm dying to try. I decided to focus this list on high-end items that can be purchased at Sephora. As for drugstore items, I tend to have those available to me much more often than the higher end items on this list. So while I love my drugstore items, they will certainly accumulate throughout the year. 2016 for me is going to be about adjusting my focus when it comes to beauty products and only purchasing things that could really be useful to me, whether that be in my Makeup Artistry Kit or for personal use. I have also embarked on the journey of "quality of quantity" for 2016 and this involves every aspect of my life, including my beauty wishlist!

So now that 2016 is upon us, it's time to put my thoughts into practice. I've decided to write up a list of 9 items that I have absolutely been drooling over in 2015 and that need to make their way into my collection for 2016. Some of these products I have tested before and others would be brand new to me. However, all of these products have been highly recommended and most of their reviews have been extremely positive.

Here is what's on my 2016 Wishlist:
+ Clinique Cheek Pop
+ Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer
+ Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
+ Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck
+ YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in Nude Beige
+ Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
+ Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl
+ Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
+ Makeup Forever Artist Palette Volume 1

Of course, these aren't the only products on my wishlist but these are the one's that I really want to focus on getting and trying out this year. Because I'm a makeup and beauty addict my wishlists quickly become out of control and overwhelming so I'm hoping that by creating a smaller list to start 2016 that this will keep me focused on these items. Let me know what products you're looking to pick up in 2016? Or are there any products you're excited to see launched for 2016? Don't forget to leave your blog links below as well, so I can check them out and follow you in 2016 :)

post signature
TEXT GOES HERE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!