Tutorial: Neutral Eyes!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hey Dolls!
Today I decided to post a Neutral Eye's Tutorial! I have loved doing pictorials lately and so I thought I would share one for an entire eye look! I hope you enjoy it! :) If there is anything I can improve on, please be sure to let me know! All the products I used will be listed below this pictorial!

image

Primer: Rimmel Exaggerate / Maybelline Color Tattoo's in Precious Pearl & ELF Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn

Eyeshadows: NYX Single in White, Covergirl Trio in Cafe Au Lait, Revlon Matte Shadow in Rich, ELF Studio Single in Charcoal

Eyeliner: Jordana Fabuliner in Black

Mascara: Maybelline Mega Plush in Black


No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!