New! Coral Bliss Premade Blogger Template!

Monday, July 6, 2015

To go along with the recent changes here on Little Beauty Bug including that of some free design items. I thought I would share my first official new release to the website. Since blog designs seem to be very popular and people seem to want them all the time, I thought it seemed fitting for my first launch to be a brand new blog template. My current templates can be viewed under my 'Blog Design' drop down menu located in my navigation bar and sadly they are only available for the Blogger/Blogspot Platform. The Coral Bliss Template is something that packs a lot of color, as well as a simple layout and design while still having some great customizable options. Here is a list of all the things that this template offers;
Features;
+ Custom Patterned Header Image
+ Custom Post & Sidebar Titles
+ Color Scheme
+ Custom Post Signature
+ 6 Social Media Icons
+ Horizontal Navigation Bar
+ Customized Post Footers
There are also some other graphics and design that I am offering just in case you haven't had a chance to check out the 'Blog Design' page. While blog templates are my main focus right now there are other things that I would be happy to create for you. Please see the little list below for a better idea and if there is something there and that you would like me to create please let me know and I would be happy to.
Others Designs I Offer;
+ Custom Header Design
+ Custom Blogger Template
+ Premade Blogger Templates
+ Premade Media Kit Templates
***
What do you think of my designs?
What would you like to see me design?

post signature no affiliation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!