Beauty Wishlist \\ Summer 2015

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hey Ladies! I know I've been a little bit missing in action over the last couple of days, I have no excuses, nor will I bother to give you one. Breaks are sometimes needed and that's what I took away from my computer and internet world. So today I've decided to put up a post finally and share with you a few products that are still on my wishlist for this summertime season. I decided to only pick my top favorites despite my list being pages and pages long. I'll go briefly in detail about some of these products and why I would love to have them. I'm also always on the hunt to try new and exciting products as well as one's that perform really well. Leave me all your recommendations and wishlist items down below.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - I've been eyeing this palette since I started blogging and it will be the very next thing I purchase. I almost did pick this up the other day but wanted to give myself some more time to save up some extra money. I've heard great things about the smell, quality and texture of the products. I also love Too Faced as a brand and really want to support them by purchasing their products.

Lorac Pro 1 & 2 - I'm not even 100% sure if you can get Lorac products here in Canada, but I'm darn sure I want to try. I know I don't need another palette in my life right now, but these are something I would love to have in the future. Especially as I continue to grow in the makeup industry, I think people talk so highly about these and that draws me in and makes me want to have them. 

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks - While I do currently have two or three of these shades, I think the lipsticks are so good that I want to collect all of the shades. I love how comfortable and matte this formula is and I love the color range. They have everything from nude to purple to pinks and reds. The colors are endless and the formula is absolutely amazing.

LO'Real Infallible Pro Matte Foundation - Ever since this product came on the market it's been on my radar mainly because I've heard it has flawless coverage. However, the one thing that worries me is that many people have said it's for more oily skin types. I right now have very dry skin due to my Accutane but I still think this is something I want to purchase for when I'm off the medication and can fully test it out.

Maybelline Color Blur Lipsticks - This again is another new product to the drugstore and something I only recently spotted at Shoppers. I swatched the tester and immediately fell in love with the silky smooth and creamy formula. I do think they have a limited shade range, but the shades they have are very pretty and seem perfect for everyday wear. I just don't get the whole blurring aspect but would really love to test it out more. I hope in the future these come out in more wearable shades because I think they would be a huge asset to the Maybelline line and drugstore in general.

Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadows - I recently picked up two of these wonderful Milani shadows and immediately I regretted not getting more shades to play around with and try. Of course, I got two neutral shades and I'm dying to get my hands on some more of the bold and beautiful shades as well as building my collection with more neutral shades. I've heard so many great things and I'm already so impressed.

What's on your wishlist?
What new or exciting products do you recommend?

post signature no affiliation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!