Highlights of 2015!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Embrace & Ignite has been on a wild journey in 2015 and what better way to celebrate the accomplishments I've had then looking back over the last year and showing you what posts and moments stand out in my mind as being the best. I first want to send out a very Happy Holidays to each and every one of you reading this post today. I hope you spent time with loved one's, ate delicious food and had a fantastic Christmas morning. My favorite part of Christmas now that I'm older is actually getting to go Christmas shopping myself with the money I get - I also enjoy the amazing good and family I get to be around. 2015 has been a great year for both Little Beauty Bug and Embrace & Ignite, there were so many challenges to overcome but I really feel like I made it to the right place at the right time and I'm well on my way to growing my blog and maintaining my blog where I want it to be.


One of the BIGGEST changes this year was the transformation of my blog from Little Beauty Bug to Embrace & Ignite. This was definitely one of the most challenging moments in my blogging journey but also one of the most rewarding. Doing this change really showed the growth and progress I have made over the last year and I'm so happy with the outcome. You all welcomed my new brand and new change with open arms and still to this day I get amazing feedback about my new brand. Little Beauty Bug will always hold a special place in my heart, a place that I can reflect on and enjoy the content as well as remember all the amazing readers, commenters and people who visited my blog daily. Embrace & Ignite has created a new chapter for me and one I'm looking forward to continuing in the New Year with lots of fresh, exciting and unique content! Thank you all for making Embrace & Ignite a HUGE success!

Another huge milestone here on my blog was the amazing collaborative opportunities I got to do with brands and bloggers in 2015! This can be a touchy subject, but it's something I wanted to talk about in today's post. I've had the AMAZING opportunities to work with brands like; Essence Cosmetics, LA Splash Cosmetics and Marcelle Cosmetics. These brands have opened my doors to the makeup and beauty world in a way I never felt possible. As I continue my journey in blogging and my career in the cosmetics industry I will always keep these brands in my heart and they will always be my favorites. I've done dozens of posts featuring their products and you will be seeing more posts on these brands in 2016! I'm so grateful for the opportunities that I got to experience this year and the amazing kindness that was showed to me from every brand and every employee who worked with me to create beautiful and amazing content!

Here are some other amazing things I want to highlight from 2015:
+ Started & Completed ACCUTANE :)
+ Graduated from College :)
+ Working towards completing a Makeup Artistry Program!
+ Start, grow and ability to maintain my wonderful brand!
+ Improvement of my writing style and photography!
+ Celebrated my One Year Blog Birthday in 2015!

Here are a few blog posts I'm really proud of this year:

              

Here are some stand out beauty related posts from 2015:

+ Too Face Chocolate Bar Palette Review // CLICK HERE
+ Mailbox Full of Marcelle Cosmetics // CLICK HERE
+ Clinique Cheek Pop in Heather Pop Review // CLICK HERE
+ Maybelline Favorites of 2015 // CLICK HERE

Thank you for sharing 2015 with me :)

What has been your biggest accomplishment this year?
Have you planned out your goals and dreams for 2016 yet?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!