Blogging Goals for 2016!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!
As 2015 comes to an end its time to look back on the past, smile at the success, shed a tear for the things that tore you down and start 2016 with a positive attitude and an open mind. 2015 has been one of the greatest years of my life, not only in the blogging world. I've managed to accomplish so many things this year including graduating from college, getting my licence and surviving Accutane! Blogging has been just as rewarding for me. I've met so many incredible people who I am happy to call my friends and I've also had amazing opportunities come my way that have only increased the enjoyment of my year. I want so say a very special thank-you to all of those who made my 2015 a success, without everyone who reads my blog and shares my life with me I certainly wouldn't be where I am. I hope you will continue on my journey with me as we hop into 2016 and as I present amazing, fresh and new content, stories, successes and failures with you all! 


In celebration of the New Year, it only seemed appropriate that I start this year off right and make some goals for myself to stick with. I want my blog to grow, but mainly I want to be held accountable. By writing down my goals, thoughts and sharing them with everyone reading this, I hope that your encouragement and my reflection on this post will continue to help me strive for great things in 2016. I've kept my goals realistic and manageable for 2016, but I also want to challenge myself and push myself outside of my comfort zone more than I have previously.

Here are a few of the things I want to accomplish in 2016:

Social Media & Growth Goals:
+ Reach 1200-1500 Twitter followers
+ Reach 10,000-15,000 Tumblr followers
+ Reach 750 Bloglovin followers
+ Reach 100,000 Pageviews via GFC

+ Post consistently at least 2 - 3 times per week
+ Do more collaborations with bloggers inside of my niche
+ Do more collaborations with brands, companies and entrepreneurs
+ Focus on balancing work, blogging and a healthy lifestyle
+ Reply to comments on a regular basis (daily if possible)
+ Comment more on other people's blogs and social media accounts
+ Continue to grow my Freelance Business by building a loyal and strong clientele
+ Create and maintain a blog series related to beauty and related to an additional topic
+ Better keep track of my ideas and lists by writing them down

So now that I've shared my long list of blogging goals, its time for you to share.

What goals are you looking to accomplish in 2016? 
And what do you think of my goals list? 

Tell me in the comments below and leave your blog links so that I can come and check out your blogs and follow them for 2016 :)

post signature
TEXT GOES HERE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!