Freebie Friday: Media Kit Template!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy FREEBIE Friday!
I'm so excited to bring you my very first Freebie Friday of 2016 - there are plenty more to come this year so take a seat and buckle up cause I'm about to provide you with some awesome content. To start out my Freebie Friday just right I thought today I would share with you.......a MEDIA KIT! Media Kits are a huge piece of the blogging puzzle and something I believe every single one of you should have no matter how big or small your blogs are or what you blog about. Media Kit's are just like a resume to a potential employer. They tell all the important things about your blog including your statistics, brandings, opportunities and much more! I won't ramble too long about Media Kit's, instead, I'll just direct you to the ENTIRE post I did about them a while back:

Click here to read the Media Kit blog post!


I know there are bloggers reading this post today who don't have a Media Kit  Am I right? Or maybe you do have a Media Kit  and you really just aren't happy with it and you don't think it's what a Media Kit is supposed to be. I'm here to save your day. I've decided to create a TWO PAGE Media Kit that you can download and edit all by yourselves for your blogging pleasure.

Don't worry, I know some of you might not be able to edit this Media Kit Template on your own so I've also got you covered. If you are interested in downloading and using this Media Kit for your blog all you have to do is contact me via social media or my e-mail (krystal.sweetxsunshine@hotmail.com) and I will happily input ALL of your blog information so that you have to perfect Media Kit to show off to everyone you please!

So have I got you interested? Click the image below to DOWNLOAD this Media Kit Template :)




post signature
** Media Kit Template was design by me, free stock photography was used for display purposes only!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Embrace and Ignite is a beauty blog run by Krystal-Marie which is dedicated to being the buzz-hub for the latest and greatest beauty products.

Thank you all for sharing my love of beauty and makeup and I look forward to connecting with you all in the comments section!